The classic explorer backpack has been brought into the digital age; modern style meets ultra-practical, weather-proof design. The cavernous body of the bag is designed to carry a 14” laptop, device accessories and a huge amount of gear inside, built to go on and on.
• Crafted from high-frequency welded nylon
• Backed with ultra water-resistant polyurethane
• Heat-bonded construction
• Water-resistant zips, black metal Knomo zip pulls
• Roll-top closure with secure plastic clips
• Padded, adjustable shoulder straps with chest harness
• Breathable, cushioned air-mesh back panel
• EVA foam padded laptop section
Comfort to carry
Thames Collection backpacks combine extra wide, padded shoulder straps and an air-mesh back panel to give you a carrying experience like never before. Spread the weight across your whole upper body and back, with air circulating around the breathable back panel. Need more support? Just attach the chest harness.
Protection meets organisation
An enduring, water-resistant outer shell to safeguard your belongings. Cavernously expansive interior, with a signature Knomo organisational panel to keep everything in a specific place. Ultimate security; complete peace of mind.
Free to roam
Purposefully built for protection from the elements; primed and ready for every eventuality, rain or shine. The almost air-tight roll top design ensures every essential is kept safe and dry: from your laptop, to important documents, and even a spare change of clothes for unexpected downpours.